[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left”]
In order for this to be a fair survey, you must know the answers to these questions. Please review the list of questions. When you know the answers to the questions, please sign in and take the survey. Thank You
1. Before your mani/pedi begins, does your Nail Technician ask you to wash your hands and use a nail brush to clean them and was the pedicure tub clean prior to service.
2. OK, YOU washed YOUR hands. Did your Nail Technician, or nail tech, do the same?
3. Before the session started, did the Nail Tech check your hands and/or feet for wounds, scratches, sores and the like? Did he/she ask you about any medical problems? Did he/she serve you even if a problem was present?
4. How about the towel? Did your Nail Technician break out a clean one?
5. Was your tech’s state license prominently displayed at the work station?
6. How’s the nail/foot station? Is it clean, or can you see how much was trimmed off the last customer’s nails, as they’ve been left scattered around the area?
7. Now let’s talk about the tools of the trade. Did your Nail Technician break out a NEW file and buffer for your appointment?
8. Are the nail files and other tools individually packaged, are they in a dirty containers, or does it look like they’re being fished out of a kitchen junk drawer?
9. Can you see a brand name or at least an identifying label on what’s being used on your hands or feet?
10. Are you communicating with your Nail Technician, or do you get the feeling he/she has got his/her own plan and isn’t listening to you?
11. Before they ever touched you, how were the tools used on your nails cleaned? Were the tools scrubbed and soaked or just wiped with a dishrag?
12. Did you actually SEE them autoclave your tools or did the staff just tell you they had one?
13. Did your Nail Technician whip out from nowhere (or offer to use) illegal scary stuff like razor blades to scrape or cut calluses or dead skin from your feet?
14. We’ve covered avoiding razor blades. So did your nail tech use a chemical callus remover? Did they tell you how long the callus remover was supposed to be used on the skin?
15. Would you let your mother use the salon restroom?
16. Did your tech have any advanced training? What evidence did you see that proved it? Did he/she have certificates, or were you supposed to take his/her word for it?
17. Let’s talk about your tech. Did he/she have the conduct of a professional? Was he/she dressed for work? Or did you feel like he/she had taken time out from their job at the sewage plant to do your nails?
18. Did you find yourself in pain or discomfort during your service?
19. Would you work in this salon? Is it clean? Is there food, nail dust or bad odors present on the floor or work surfaces?
20. How would you rate the quality of the beauty services you received?
[button link=”http://www.safesalonrating.com/search-salons/” type=”big” color=”purple”] Search Salons[/button]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”left” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”dark” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]