Online ratings at Safesalon.com (SSR) are a source of self generated health rating profile information for perspective clients to be aware of before patronizing a nail salon. In order to protect the credibility of the rating system and to insure that information that is listed is accurate and fair, please keep the disclaimer information in mind.
Procedure Guidelines for Nail Salon Raters:
- All ratings or comments must be generated from raters who are least 18 years of age or must have permission of their parents if under the age of eighteen.
- Rating or comments must be based on your personal, first-hand experience. Please do not include second-hand information of the opinions of others.
- There is no limit on how many nail salons you rate, but you may only review the same nail salon twice.
- Rating or comments could possibly be from owners, managers, or past or present employees in additions to customers or patrons of the salon
- Ratings or comments may not include profanity, sexually explicit or other inappropriate language.
- Ratings or comments may not violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Ratings or comments should only contain public information and not contain personal information or messages, including but not limited to email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses. Salons can request deletions if information is determined to be private.
- Rating or comments may not be commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or other advertising materials.
- Ratings or comments must be relevant and relate directly to the salon being reviewed. Content that is not relevant and/or related to the nail salon being rated will be deleted.
- Ratings or comments must contain only original content.
- Any rating or comment not adhering to these guidelines is subject to deletion at the discretion of SafesalonRating.com (SSR).
- Any rater or commenter determined to have submitted fraudulent reviews will be prohibited from posting reviews on SafeSalonRating.com (SSR).
- All ratings or comments become the property of SafeSalonRating.com (SSR).
Procedure Guidelines for Nail Salons
- Spa owners, managers, or past or present employees may rate their own spa. Violations of submitted information may result in the spas being ineligible for inclusion in SafeSalonRating.com (SSR) advertising or future listings and/or other disciplinary action in the sole discretion of SafeSalonRating.com. If the information is fraudulent you may be dropped from the listing permanently
- Salon owners, managers, or present employees are may rate other nail salons but if any deliberate misleading information is introduced or is fraudulent you may be dropped from the listing permanently.
- SafeSalonRating.com (SSR) will not delete valid, negative rating or comments of any salon. Salons may respond to negative reviews in a respectful manner, and SafeSalonRating.com (SSR) encourages salons to address negative ratings or comments, identifying clearly how they have sought to rectify the raters concerns or comments.
- If you believe a rating or comment of your salon is fraudulent, please contact SafeSalonRating.com at email@example.com. You must be prepared to demonstrate to SafeSalonRating.com (SSR) the factual basis on which you believe the rating or comment is fraudulent. Salons should understand that their belief that a negative rating or comment is unfair does not mean that the information submitted is fraudulent. SSR based these rankings on a select standard 20 question review process.
General Procedure Guidelines
- Rating or comments posted on SafeSalonRating.com are the opinions of the individual rater or commenter and not of SafeSalonRating.com or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees or other representatives. SafeSalonRating.com does not endorse any of the opinions expressed by raters or commenter or in nail salon responses.
- By submitting a rating or response or any other comment to SafeSalonRating.com.com by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant to SafeSalonRating.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that SafeSalonRating.com may choose to provide attribution of your comments or ratings at its discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- SafeSalonRating.com (SST) is not responsible and assumes no liability for any Submission posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is SSR liable for any defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity contained in any Submission.
- If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in any Submission, you hereby declare that you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Submission; and you forever release SafeSalonRating.com (SSR), and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against SafeSalonRating.com (SSR) by virtue of any such moral rights.
For any other questions, or to report any violation of any of these guidelines and procedure standards, please contact SafeSalonRating.com at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Resource for Safe Salon Information!